- 01 Oct
Job Title: Sr. IT Business Process Consultant
Brief Summary of Duties: The Sr. IT Business Process Consultant must be proficient in analyzing problems to develop solutions involving computer hardware and software.
- Assign or schedule tasks to meet work priorities and goals.
- Evaluate project plans and proposals to assess feasibility issues.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, and/or alternatives to improve the processes in existing systems.
- Create the process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to various levels of information consumers.
- Create and documented process flow diagram for reactive and proactive problem management.
- Apply theoretical expertise and innovation to create or apply new technology, such as adapting principles for applying computers to new uses.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to determine computing needs and system requirements.
- Performed process functions including the design, build and implementation of ITSM processes to improve how IT Services delivers services to its clients.
- Meet with managers, vendors, and others to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Conduct logical analyses of business, scientific, engineering, and other technical problems, formulating mathematical models of problems for solution by computers.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in staffing decisions and direct training of subordinates.
- Develop performance standards, and evaluate work in light of established standards.
- Performed an initial review of all the current projects, processes, available reference guides, and the previously written high-level requirements.
Applicants with any suitable combination of education, training, or experience are acceptable.
Name of Employer: The United Solutions Group Inc.
Address where Employee will work: 607 Easton Road Suite B-1, Willow Grove, PA 19090
Nature of Employer’s Business Activity: IT Consulting and Software Solutions Company
Total Hours per Week: Basic – 40 hours; Overtime – 0
Work Schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Computer Engineering.
Minimum Experience: Five years experience in the position offered or any position involved in project management, business analysis, software development, or any combination thereof.
About the Author